Consider a Work and Play sunny getway in Port Alberni.
Come provide ER coverage at West Coast General Hospital and bring your family for some West Coast fun!
Island Health is pleased to coordinate a great stay for physicians filling multi-day Emergency Medicine shifts in Port Alberni. Let us coordinate your stay with accommodation and choice of activities. Prefer to kick back and relax? Enjoy the region’s abundant beaches and nature trails to help you unwind. Email us for more information!
URGENT COVERAGE REQUIRED FOR:
- October 1 (1500-2200)
- October 3 (2200-0800)
- October 7 (1500-2200 & 2200-0800)
- October 8 (0800-1500 & 2200-0800)
- October 9 (1500-2200)
- October 12 (1500-2200)
- October 13 (1500-2200 & 2200-0800)
Additional Coverage required throughout October. Inquire for details.
Transportation, travel time and mileage included:
- Airfare or float plane expense reimbursement Travel time honorarium (within BC):
- $250 - 2.5 hrs or less return trip
- $500 -2.5 hrs up to 4 hours return trip
- $1000 - 4 hrs to 10 hours return trip
- $1500 - greater than 10 hours
- Paid mileage from your location to the site at $0.68 km
- Meal allowance (while travelling)
If you are a physician with ACLS, ATLS, PALS and Emergency Medicine Experience, and interested in any of the listed shifts please reach out today.
Email: [email protected]