Welcome to Kenora where it is easy to find your work-life balance in a community rich in culture and activities both indoor and out! Mino-bimaadiziwin (the good life)!
Kenora is the second largest healthcare centre and the only Ontario Health Team in the Northwest region with a service area population of more than 30,000 people.
Our fully accredited teaching hospital is staffed with Family Physicians, FP Anaesthetists, General Surgeons, Internists, Psychiatrists, Radiologists, Pathologists all working to their full-scope of practice!
Our Family Physicians enjoy the ability to diversify their practice portfolio with the wide variety of medicine available: family clinic, obstetrics, emergency, addictions, sexual health, coroner, surgical assist, outreach, teaching, research.
Paddle to work! Cover on-call from the beach!
LOCUM OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE
- Join our Family Health Network/Family Health Team and gain extensive experience working in our supportive, collaborative model of patient care
- You will have amply opportunity to build on your expertise working in our family clinics, providing outreach to First Nation communities with additional opportunity to work in hospital inpatient care, ER, Obstetrics, Surgical Assist, Teaching
- Turn-key practice and options for mentorship with a physician transitioning out of practice
- Competitive base salary with vacation and CME days
- APP/HOCC for additional hospital work
- 21 RFMLP locum days with fulltime commitment
- Relocation incentive grant (with fulltime 4yr commitment)