Various Location: Alberta, British Columbia, Ontario, and Quebec (this role will be fully remote)
Flexibility, convenience, and a community of remarkable physicians - join us today!
Are you passionate about improving access to healthcare for all Canadians while bringing healthcare directly to the communities that need it most? Do you want a flexible work location environment and more time for the things that matter? Do you want less administrative work and more time with your patients? Do you want to join a community of like-minded individuals? If so, you are in the right place.
The client is committed to putting patients at the center of care by leveraging the power of technology to drive better health outcomes for Canadians so they can live happier and healthier lives. Join a collaborative and multidisciplinary team of professionals, including physicians, mental health counselors, dietitians, and specialists. We provide you with clinical operations support and an amazing peer network to help you do your job more efficiently, with less stress and hassle. Let us do the heavy lifting so that you have more time to build relationships with your patients.
You’ll have the opportunity to leverage our powerful digital health technology to provide virtual consultations to patients from anywhere in the province. This means you can work from home and at times that suit you!
- Work from where it is convenient for you. You have the flexibility to make your own schedule and get the work life balance you crave.
- You will be part of a community of best in class physicians. Learn, grow and thrive in this amazing network right at your fingertips.
- We make it easy and seamless for you to deliver exceptional care to your patients. Our clinical operations team will provide concierge support to take the stress of paperwork off your plate.
- We offer a very competitive salaried hourly rate and incentives.
- We provide a full training program and a supportive environment to help develop your video consultation skills, as well as the ongoing opportunity to learn about leading edge health technology.
TOP SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Registered Physician to be eligible to work and practice in specific province location. When providing services, must be working in the same location as the patient.
- M.D and other Doctoral Pedigrees.
- Comfortable with Mobile technology
- Doctors can provide their own schedule
- Minimal overhead
- Increased earning potential with a higher patient rating and more hours worked
- Access to Doctor network via a mobile application to grow professional network and act as a support system
- Access to Pharmacist network via a mobile application to grow professional network and act as a support system
- Opportunity to give back to people who are struggling to gain access to a family physician due to local/environmental restrictions
- Preference is fixed schedules every two months in advance. A doctor will have the opportunity to advise Client Health what days and times work best for them.
- Patient books a timeslot based on their availability; will then get paired with doctor based on location and availability.
TYPES OF CANDIDATES: The client will be looking for the following types of candidates.
- New Graduates
- Potential Maternity leave doctors, or candidates that have more flexibility
- Doctors that want additional hours for more income
What do you need to apply?
- Must be a licensed Physician in the province you reside and practice in.
- Willing to work flexible hours