Come work and be a part of the Eglinton East Community of Scarborough!
Ash Medical Clinic is located in a great part of Scarborough. Minutes from the Scarborough Health Network: Scarborough General Hospital Emergency with access to a variety of specialty services. Ash Medical Clinic is also located in a designated area of the GTA as an “Underserviced Area of Scarborough”. The clinic currently has a group practice of 3 family physicians who are members of the Scarborough Health Care Family Health Organization (FHO). The FHO has 5 family physicians in total distributed across 3 sites all within less than 3 kilometers from each other, on the same EMR; Accuro. The Ash Medical Clinic is looking to recruit another two (2) family physician to join the busy patient practice. Currently there is a high demand for a female-physician and Locum coverage.
Ash Medical Clinic is a modern and newly renovated practice. The physicians and well-trained staff are collegial and all work well together. Interested family physician applicants can start as a locum or come ready to join the existing FHO. There is the option to enroll patients immediately in the Income Stabilization program or bring your existing patients from a CCM/FHG/FFS model into the FHO. All applicants including new graduates are welcome.
Benefits of joining the Ash Medical Clinic:
· Immediate start-up patient practice with hundreds of patients
· Clinic identified as a High Patient Needs Area by the Ministry of Health
· Direct access to the Income Stabilization Program as a member of the FHO
· Fully equipped group practice with experienced medical administrative staff, collegial and supportive on-site family physicians, and IT support
· Use of Accuro/QHR electronic medical records with on-site pharmacy consultation services.
· Family physician can work full-time or part-time as a member of the FHO.
· Locum family physicians are also welcome
· Guaranteed start up roster and at least 3 full days per week of fully booked patients
Additional opportunities to increase third party income are also available at this site. Competitive, overhead to be discussed at on-site interview. Interested family physicians should have their CCFP designation and may send their full electronic CV and cover letter to Ramez @ [email protected] or @ 647.294.1475.