Lucrative / Low Overhead / Flexible Opportunities: FHO and Virtual in Ontario
Roles: General Practitioner/Family Medicine General Practitioner/ED
Location: Ontario - GTA
- $2500 per shift
- $40,000 + per month - Part time and Full Time shifts available
Position: Full and Part Time Positions
We are looking for GP/ED doctors and specialists for:
- Walk in and family practice clinics
- Virtual Health delivery
Guaranteed patient volume (6 + / hr) depending on your preference (w/ ability to open clinics on very short notice, start seeing patients in 60 minutes.
All of our expenses (overhead, platform fee) are tax deductible since this is a service we provide you with in comparison to some competitors.
* Virtual Care positions available for doctors with a provisional license + QE1 - no secondary supervisor required, new graduates with QE1.
Join a company that was made BY physicians FOR physicians that is FREE for the Canadian public.
Providing flexibility to allow doctors to augment their schedule with casual, part-time or full-time work depending on your interest.
Providing you with the all tools to tailor your telemedicine practice to include programs of interest to you.
This can count towards Return of Service as well as Family Medicine work for us +1s.
- 24/7 admin access
- PAs to help with workflow and inbox review
- Cloud-based, compliant video-enabled EMR embedded with ability to order labs/imaging/write sick notes/referrals and discharge notes
Physicians bill the government directly for the patients they see using the telemedicine codes currently in place:
- Platform is integrated with MD Billing - which takes <10s per patient
- Other resources:
- 30+ specialists and other allied health professionals you can refer to internally within the Doctor platform
- Our physician community - a place to collaborate, receive mentorship and more
- Community manager to support you
- Regular virtual CME events - paid by us
- Special / Focused Practice interest clinics - rural, LGBTQIA2S+, STI/PeP/PrEP, mental health, addictions and much more.
* As soon as possible, start seeing patients in 60 minutes.
* Full CPSO license, IMGs (QE1), Canadian GP/ED new graduates (Minimum Part 1 of 2 LMCC required)