Family Medicine Hospitalists - LOCUM - Belleville General Hospital
February 16th 0800h to February 22nd 1700h
February 23rd 0800h to – March 1st 1700h
March 2nd 0800h to – March 8th 1700h
March 9th 0800h – 15th 1700h
March 16th 0800h – 22nd 1700h
March 23rd 0800h - 29th 1700h
- Approximately 25 acute patients each and additional FM and IM Hospitalists working simultaneously. NP as MRP for ALC patients. NEW collaborative model of care
- 2-3 nights of call within the week
- Stipend + FFS Billings. Approx. take home $10,000 to $15,000 for the week!
- Accommodation provided. Bring your family, we have flexible accommodation arrangements!
- Approximately 2.5 hours drive or train ride from Toronto and Ottawa
- Located in beautiful Bay of Quinte country right beside Prince Edward County!
- 24-hour support from internal medicine, intensive care, general surgery, orthopaedics, urology, paediatrics, anesthesia, obstetrics and gynaecology, psychiatry, otolaryngology, and radiology. Diagnostic imaging on site includes Ultrasound, CT and MRI
- Full time and additional locum opportunities available. Community opportunities available with incentives possible from the City of Belleville
For more details: Please contact Martha Farrell at [email protected] or 613-885-6277