Do you want to earn tax-free income and be part of an innovative, exciting team that is committed to delivering the best care by the best people? Doctors Express® Urgent Care in the Cayman Islands is looking for an outstanding and motivated GP who is as passionate about delivering quality healthcare as we are.
Doctors Express is a state-of-the-art, urgent care medical facility in Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands. We are looking for an outstanding and motivated GP to join our team on a minimum two-year contract.
About the Cayman Islands
The Cayman Islands is one of the safest countries in the Caribbean. Located in the Caribbean Sea, the Cayman Islands, is home to the world famous sugary, white-sand Seven Mile Beach. It provides one of the highest standards of living in the Western Hemisphere, with first class infrastructure, excellent schools and a diverse variety of sports, community and social clubs.
Surrounded by crystal clear waters, the island truly is a paradise that offers an attractive and enviable, tax-free work-life balance. There are no taxes on personal income, corporate profits or capital gains in the Cayman Islands. In fact, there are no estate or death inheritance taxes payable on Cayman Islands real estate or other assets held in the Cayman Islands.
Working at Doctors Express
At Doctors Express, we provide premium healthcare at affordable pricing in comfortable, modern surroundings with on-site lab, radiology and pharmacy. As part of our team you will be committed to delivering exceptional patient-centered care and the highest levels of customer service.
Scope of Responsibilities - GP
- Provide diagnostic, therapeutic and preventive care services to patients with urgent (but not emergency) medical conditions.
- Take medical histories, examine and treat patients, order and interpret laboratory tests and make diagnoses.
- Treat minor injuries, suturing, performing minor surgical procedures and casting.
- Documentation of all medical history, physical findings, lab or x-ray results, diagnosis, prescribed medications and discharge planning in EMR charting system.
- Consult with other medical providers as appropriate and document discussions and recommendations in EMR charting system.
- Lucrative, tax-free salary of CI$115,000 - CI$130,000 (for conversion click here)
- Attractive work/life balance
- No on-call duties or responsibilities
- Generous relocation reimbursement
- COVID-19-Free Jurisdiction
- Airfares at beginning and end of contract