Emergency Physician – F/T, P/T
NORFOLK GENERAL HOSPITAL is a 102 bed full service community hospital serving a population of over 65,000 residents in Norfolk County. NGH is located in Simcoe, 10 minutes from Lake Erie, 60 minutes from Hamilton, 90 minutes from Toronto and 80 minutes from London.
· Approximately 28,000 ED cases/year
· ED covered by a combination of full time/part time emergency and FM physicians
· New graduates welcome to apply. ED mentorship program/training available
· Remuneration through AFA funding model, hourly wage plus shadow billing
· Excellent back up and coverage for inpatient consults/support from Internal Medicine, General Surgery, Anesthesia and Ophthalmology
· Local outpatient clinics: Respirology, Diabetes and Cardiology
· McMaster affiliated teaching site
· Current license with the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario
· Current ATLS, ACLS, PALS
· ER experience preferred
Carolynn Beam – Physician Liaison 519-426-0130 ext. 1259 or email your updated CV to [email protected] visit our website at www.ngh.on.ca
Large enough to be cutting edge……..small enough to be remarkable!