Are you passionate about improving access to healthcare for all Canadians while bringing healthcare directly to the communities that need it most? Do you want less administrative work and more time with your patients? Do you want to join a community of like-minded individuals? If so, you are in the right place.
Who are we? TELUS Health MyCareTM, formerly Babylon by TELUS Health, is committed to putting patients at the centre of care by leveraging the power of technology to drive better health outcomes for Canadians so they can live happier, healthier lives. Join a collaborative and multidisciplinary team of professionals, including physicians, mental health counsellors, dietitians, and specialists. We provide you with clinical operations support and an amazing peer network to help you do your job more efficiently, with less stress and hassle. Let us do the heavy lifting so that you have more time to build relationships with your patients. TELUS Health MyCare provides both episodic and longitudinal primary care for patients (covered by MSP) and the service is accessible via smartphone and in person at our clinics in Vancouver and Victoria.
Type: Full Time (36-40 hrs/week)
Work Style: We value flexibility. Let’s discuss how many hours you would like to spend in-clinic (either Vancouver or Victoria) and work from home digitally.
You’ll have the opportunity to lead Canada in pioneering a "digital-first", shared-care model of primary care. You’ll blend work-from-home, seeing patients across BC by video, with in-person care in our modern downtown clinic.
Why join TELUS Health MyCare?
- You’re in control, with flexible work where you can combine clinic work with work from home. Have a home-base for your patients while supporting British Columbians who live outside of the city.
- We make it easy and seamless for you to deliver exceptional care to your patients. Work at a new, modern clinic without the administrative stresses or overhead. Our clinical operations team will provide concierge support to take the stress of paperwork off your plate.
- We offer a very competitive salaried hourly rate and incentives.
- You will be part of a community of best in class physicians. Learn, grow and thrive in this amazing network right at your fingertips.
- We provide a full training program and a supportive environment to help develop your video consultation skills, as well as the ongoing opportunity to learn about leading edge health technology.
What do you need to apply?
- You need to be a registered Family Physician eligible to work in BC
- Licensure with the College of Physicians and Surgeons of British Columbia (CPSBC)
- Membership of the Canadian Medical Protective Association (CMPA)
- Comfortable with mobile technology (video calling), or the ability and desire to learn!
Want to learn more?
TELUS Health MyCare is proud to foster an inclusive culture that embraces diversity. We are committed to fair employment practices and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment. We offer accommodation for applicants with disabilities, as required, during the recruitment process.