Who We Are
101 Medical Centre is a patient-centered Family and Specialty Medicine Facility located at a prime and busy intersection in North Toronto. Established in 2014, we have grown to a team of experienced specialists working as a multidisciplinary team committed to the health and wellness of our patients, always striving for the most effective care and treatments. We offer services in a range of specialties including Walk-in Clinic, Family Medicine, Psychotherapy, Psychiatry, Weight Loss Program, Physiotherapy, Neurofeedback, Female Well-being, Massage Therapy, Chiropractic, Ayurveda, Osteopathy, Naturopathic Medicine and more.
As one of our family physicians, you will work both independently and collaboratively with an experienced multidisciplinary team, primary care physicians, and other health providers, designing and monitoring personalized treatment plans for patients.
Perks of working at 101 Medical Centre:
- Focus on Patient Care
Our clinic is a multispecialty medical facility with an end-to-end support system and process in place that allows you to focus on your patients. Our support includes exposure to a wide range of patients, EMR (OSCAR), and full administrative support including billing, staffing, and supplies.
Our clinic is open from Monday to Saturday, you can choose your hours and walk-in shifts.
We offer a competitive income split, performance bonuses, and incentives towards CME credits. We are an established multispeciality clinic receiving continuous referrals and access to a wide range of patients.
- Collaborative Learning and Career Growth
You will work collaboratively with our multidisciplinary team of experienced specialists, primary care physicians, and health care providers. To support your growth we also offer opportunities to develop sub-specialty-based skills and clinical supervision from qualified supervisors.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Provide counselling and support to patients and their families on a wide range of health and lifestyle issues.
- Conduct health-risk assessments, physical exams, and screening tests.
- Personalized counselling on maintaining a healthy lifestyle, health promotion, disease, illness, and accident prevention.
- Prescribe medications and treatments.
- Consult with other specialists, to evaluate patients’ physical and mental health.
- Monitor patient’s progress regularly.
- Refer patients to community-based resources, such as peer and group support and home care services.
- Immunization – vaccinate patients as per the Public Health vaccination schedule.
- Preparing detailed, high-quality assessment and treatment reports and clinical documentation.
- Timely communication with the administrative and management teams regarding internal clinic and patient needs.
What You Bring:
- No minimum experience is required. New graduates are welcome.
- A degree in medicine and a completed Family Medicine Residency Training Program
- Must be in good standing with CPSO and maintain an active license to practice in Ontario and College of Family Physicians Certificate. (Foreign graduates candidates will also be considered and if needed, will review possibilities to provide supervision)
- Current Canadian Medical Protective Association coverage.
- Experience as primary care or family physician in a clinic setting is an asset.
- Excellent written and verbal communication with the ability to explain medical terms and conditions to patients, while demonstrating empathy, listening, and interpersonal skills.
- An acute sense of autonomy, professionalism, and respect for ethical principles.
- Excellent computer skills (ability to work with web-based video conferencing).
If you are passionate to work with a multidisciplinary team, offering the highest standard of care, and have a patient-centered approach, come work with us.
To learn more about our mission, our team, and our services please explore our website.
Applying for this position
We are excited to speak to you about this opportunity. If you are interested in joining our growing team of specialists, please apply here or alternately you can send your resume and a letter of interest to [email protected] Interested candidates who qualify will be contacted for an initial interview.
Candidates from diverse groups are encouraged to apply. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, barrier-free, and accessible environment. If you have been contacted for an interview and require accommodation to participate in the recruitment and selection process, please advise, and we will work with you to meet your needs.