Family Health Group (Union Clinic, Toronto, ON) - TELUS Health MyCare
Toronto, ON M5J 2V5
Who we are:
The TELUS Health MyCare Union clinic at 25 York St. TELUS Harbour is opening. Join us!
Why join the TELUS Health MyCare Union clinic?
- Join a network of other Family Physicians as part of a Family Health Group (FHG)
- You will be a part of a larger group of physicians allowing your patients to access after-hours care.
- State-of-the-art clinic which provides a digital-first longitudinal model with built-in virtual care technology
- Ability to work from home, flexibility & work-life balance
- Work in a digitally enabled clinic with advanced technology and TELUS proprietary EMR (CHR), a complete cloud-based digital health solution offering:
- Full EMR functionality (scheduling, billing, prescriptions, labs, encounter notes)
- Patient engagement tools
- Automation and data optimization
- All of our doctors are supported by the latest technology. You will be supported by an experienced administrative team and medical office assistants
- You will practice in large and spacious, well-equipped and stocked exam rooms
- You will have real-time access to MyCare clinicians including, other family physicians and a pharmacist providing the opportunity for collaboration, professional growth and development.
- Patients can access our MyCare therapists and dieticians virtually through the MyCare app
About TELUS Health MyCare Union clinic:
- TELUS Harbour is a modern, state-of-the-art building located at 25 York Street, attached to Union station with easy access to public transportation and a major highway with plenty of parking around, making it convenient for you and your patients to get to their appointments.
- The building is equipped with advanced technology, such as electronic medical records and telemedicine capabilities, improving the efficiency and quality of patient care.
- The clinic is located in the heart of downtown Toronto, with a wide range of amenities and services. Easy access to nearby restaurants, cafes, shops, and other businesses before or after appointments, making it a convenient and enjoyable location for healthcare services.
TELUS is proud to foster an inclusive culture that embraces diversity. We are committed to fair employment practices and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment. We offer accommodation for applicants with disabilities, as required, during the recruitment process.