Walk-in Doctor Keswick: 132 The Queensway S, Keswick, ON L4P 1Z7
Description: Physicians will work interdependently with other members of the care team within a health promotion framework and collaboratively care for patients in an acute setting
Vision: To provide unparalleled patient care in a collaborative care setting with a focus on preventative medicine and health promotion.
About the Organization: Intrepid Health is a Physician-led organization with 8 locations across Ontario and growing. We are dedicated to providing accessible & high quality medical services and are expanding across Ontario and seeking physicians to join our growing team.
Physician engagement is one of top priorities, as such we have a dedicated Physician Relations Coordinator. The key responsibilities of the coordinator, among others, is to organize seminars, team-building days and CMEs for all our physicians. Examples of previous events for Intrepid doctors are: Retirement/Pension planning, Billing optimization etc.
- F/T and P/T hours available
Why Intrepid Health?
- On-site clinic management provided
- Flexibility of clinic hours for your practice
- 2 clinic rooms available for each physician
- Volume: 50-60 average patients for walk-in per day
- Clinical Assistants to increase patient capacity
- Full administrative support staff, medical lab technicians, billing, dictation, digital health
- Detailed reports on errors and corrections for billing
- Training provided for EMR & billing including high-yield billing codes (if required)
- Access to in-house specialists
- Connected with eHealth services (OLIS, HRM, Clinical Connect) for fast and efficient access to lab results and reports
- OTN, Cortico, Dragon
- 0% overhead for 2 months
- 23% Overhead after 2 months
- $25,000/- Signing Bonus on full time commitment for 2 years.
- We offer extended health benefits for our physicians. Since this is a group plan we have very competitive rates and the cost to the physician would be nominal for a family plan.
- Since we have multiple locations with multiple GPs working for us, physicians won't have to worry about vacation coverage. This will ensure there is continuity of care for the patients.
- We provide in depth EMR and billing training so the physicians can optimize the high-yield billing codes. We also ensure our doctors max out on all the bonuses available.
- Investment Opportunities
- Medical degree from an accredited university with additional certification in Family Medicine
- Good standing with CPSO/CFPO and an active license to practice in Ontario
- Current Canadian Medical Protective Association coverage
- Complete comprehensive assessments/screenings in person and virtually for patients
- Collaborate with other medical practitioners, cross-referral to on-site services (dietician, cardiology dermatology, counselors and other health professionals) and referral to specialized care and assessments
- Preparing detailed, high-quality assessment, treatment reports and clinical documentation
- Excellent written and verbal communication with the ability to explain medical terms and conditions to patients while demonstrating empathy and interpersonal skills
- Provide coverage for other physicians for absences and vacation as needed
- Adherence to evidence-based practices and standards of best practice
EOE Statement: We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other attribute protected by law.
Should you require accommodation to participate in the recruitment process, Intrepid Health will work directly to suit the needs of applicants.
Please send your CV at [email protected]