We are looking for a physician to take over an existing practice with a large patient base. With the aging population and increased stress on the health care system due to the current pandemic, there is a significant gap in the provision of primary care. John Street Doctors is poised to fill this gap with our innovative integrated healthcare facility. With a foundation based on patient care and family practice, we offer unparalleled levels of service designed to meet the needs of the surrounding demographic and greater Brampton area. We offer all key medical services in our space, located in a large medical building. The medical building is home to our Medical Clinic, solo practice physicians, a Pharmacy, Blood Lab services, Physiotherapy, Chiropractic, Massage Therapy, Psychology, Specialists, and more.
• 178 John Street, #100, Brampton, ON
• Over 1,700 sqft of medical space on the ground level of a new medical building
• Located in Brampton, Ontario
• Busy intersection with heavy foot traffic
• Public transit access.
• 1 block away from Peel Memorial Hospital, Brampton
• Walking distance to a large middle-class neighborhoods, schools and small to mid-sized businesses.
Full-time Family Medicine physicians - 2+ positions
• New grads welcome! Must have an Ontario license, CMPA coverage and CCFP certification. We are able to supervise physicians who require low level supervision and have a provisional license to practice in Ontario.
• Will provide care for general family practice patients which include pediatric care, pre-natal and geriatric care.
• Support is available from the physicians in the clinic and within the building. You will benefit from being in close proximity to specialists and allied health professionals.
• We offer an attractive split, better than the market rate.
• Flexible scheduling
• 20%-25% overhead approximately, physicians are paid fee for service by OHIP and the physicians split the overhead costs to run the clinic.
Why Join Our Group?
• Full support of physicians and specialists with medical lab technicians and medical office assistant on-hand at all times
• The clinic has a management team in place to run the practice and triage patients physicians can focus on providing excellent medical care to patients.
• Billing clerk on staff and you will benefit from working with experienced physicians who have been in practice for 35+ years.
• Blood lab services, Procedure room, Office for physician use
• Fast and efficient access to lab results and reports.
• Adjacent to densely populated thriving new neighborhood with a mixed demographic.
• In-house access to specialists and allied health teams to seamlessly co-manage patient care.
• Full Electronic Medical Record system in place. The clinic has integrated virtual care into the clinic, using the current EMR system. You can see your patients in the clinic or from the comfort of your own home.
• Potential for being a future medical student/resident teaching site.
• Very close proximity to Peel Memorial Hospital – a great referral source for new patients.
Start Date – ASAP
Interested applicants are encouraged to send in their Cover Letter, CV and References to the email address below.
Attention: Trish Taylor
E: t[email protected]